Wednesday, October 9, 2013

I am a bookworm ❤

So this is my second post and it is going to be about one of my favourite things in the world - books! Yeeeeey! So far I have read all books of Harry Potter, Hunger Games and many other books, which titles I can not remember. But in a last year or so I have read 30 books and they are:

  • Perfect Chemistry (Perfect Chemistry, #1) by Simone Elkeles
  • Rules of Attraction (Perfect Chemistry, #2) by Simone Elkeles
  • Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful, #1) by Jamie McGuire
  • Walking Disaster (Beautiful, #2) by Jamie McGuire
  • Crash (Crash, #1) by Nicole Williams
  • Clash (Crash, #2) by Nicole Williams
  • Endless Summer (The Boys Next Door, #1-2) by Jennifer Echols
  • Losing It (Losing It, #1) by Cora Carmack
  • Easy by Tammara Webber
  • Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush, #1) by Becca Fitzpatrick (My all time favourite, also the rest of the books from Hush, Hush series are a-m-a-z-i-n-g!!!)
  • Crescendo (Hush, Hush, #2) by Becca Fitzpatrick
  • Silence (Hush, Hush, #3) by Becca Fitzpatrick
  • Finale (Hush, Hush, #4) by Becca Fitzpatrick
  • Fallen Too Far (Too Far, #1; Rosemary Beach, #1) by Abbi Glines
  • Never Too Far (Too Far, #2; Rosemary Beach, #2) by Abbi Glines
  • Breath of Scandal by Sandra Brown
  • Crush (Crush, #1) by Lacey Weatherford
  • Pushing the Limits (Pushing the Limits, #1) by Katie McGarry
  • Hopeless (Hopeless, #1) by Colleen Hoover
  • Breathe (Sea Breeze, #1) by Abbi Glines (Don't read this, lamest book ever!!!)
  • City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) by Cassandra Clare
  • City of Ashes (The Mortal Instruments, #2) by Cassandra Clare
  • City of Glass (The Mortal Instruments, #3) by Cassandra Clare
  • City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments, #4) by Cassandra Clare
  • City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments, #5) by Cassandra Clare
  • Ten Tiny Breaths (Ten Tiny Breaths, #1) by K. A. Tucker
  • Divergent (Divergent, #1) by Veronica Roth
  • Insurgent (Divergent, #2) by Veronica Roth
  • Obsidian (Lux, #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
  • Onyx (Lux, #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
I am not going to do reviews on all of them, but when I finish reading all Lux series books, then I am going to review them. As I am a very good and smart girl, I like books were good girls like me falls for bad-ass, I-don't-give-a-fuck and of course sexy-as-hell boys. So most of these books have this storyline, but some exceptional not. :)

No comments: